Each Monday Nikolas Badminton publishes his new Substack newsletter ‘CEO Futures Briefing’. We would love it if you subscribed – it comes at no cost because all good information should be free – and that you share it with your friends via email or through social media.
The last few episodes are as follows (accessible after subscription):
- CEO Futures Briefing: Policy futures and Post Planetary Architectures
- CEO Futures Briefing: our post-Covid pandemic future
- CEO Futures Briefing: The downward spiral and theoretical warp engines
- CEO Futures Briefing: Techno-inevitabilism and 1000 year old humans
- CEO Futures Briefing: Mars is a hellhole and the holographic circus
- CEO Futures Briefing: Ultra secure quantum internet and speaking to dreaming people
- CEO Futures Briefing: Social change avoidance and the future of energy
If you have anything you think we should feature then please contact us.
Ongoing futurist.com communications, a reminder
We are still here to share great information. If you are reading this in your email as a subscriber to the RSS Feed that you once signed up for and you’d rather not continue to receive the RSS Feed in your inbox, please unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of your email feed. If you’d prefer to keep receiving the feed you need do nothing – we’d love to have you stick around.
Also, if you’re looking for amazing insights about the future, planning an event or projects where myself and/or a Think Tank member can contribute, or have any questions please contact us.
Here’s to the future!