We are proud to share Gerd Leonard‘s announcement of his new virtual organization, The Futures Agency (TFA). TFA is based in Basel, Switzerland and is currently comprised of 15 amazing associates including myself. The Futures Agency offers a wide variety of services to clients worldwide.
TFA’s main expertise is think-tank events, workshops and executive team seminars. These sessions are 100% customized for each client and are generally geared towards companies that are looking to identify, fine-tune or co-create new business opportunities, manage radical change, deal with disruption, speed up innovation or otherwise face large and urgent strategic decisions that may require immediate action. These events are usually done with at least 2 or more Associates, and can be located wherever the client requires.
Gerd Leonard will serve as CEO and plans to grow this organization into one of the most amazing agencies on the planet, employing these 5 key principles:
- 1. Knowledge grows when shared (therefore we share everything)
- 2. Proudly find elsewhere (PFE)
- 3. Do what you do best and link to the rest (Jeff Jarvis)
- 4. Spend less time being important and more time being relevant
- 5. The leaders of the future are connectors – not just directors
I have worked with Gerd for several years, most notably when we produced the video series Future Talks. I am pleased to join in this venture.